About the Role
Digital First is growing rapidly, despite the challenges faced by organisations worldwide due to COVID-19. The position of a full-time Business Development Manager, reporting to the Director, is responsible for new business development.
As Business Development Manager at Digital First, you will work directly with clients and will be responsible for prospecting and engaging with leads to develop new or enhance existing commercial opportunities.
You will be responsible for establishing effective working relationships with new clients and providing support in identifying and evaluating new opportunities, scoping projects and services and managing selected transactions and agreements in line with the strategies and goals of the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Confidence to coordinate and demonstrate products to clients
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Remain up to date on new Microsoft technology product updates and offerings
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in Business Development, Economics or Finance, or Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a sales-driven role
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft products and value proposition, particularly with SharePoint Online and Dynamics 365
- A background in business and economics or IT to permit credible and constructive conversations with researchers and potential partners, and to identify and deliver compelling value propositions
- Ability to travel to and from clients in varying locations
- Agency background preferred
- An enthusiastic and energetic approach to business development, with an eye for strategic growth opportunities
- Maximise your benefits through Salary Packaging
- Flexible workplace with a good work-life balance and family-friendly policies
- Opportunity to undertake recognised and on the job training
- Company provided laptop
If you would like to have a chat and find out more about this role, please feel free to contact us on 03 8657 0196, inf[email protected] or upload your CV.
Please note that we will only be accepting applications from individuals, and will not be replying to recruiters.